SYARAT PENYERTAAN COSMO HOTSTARZ
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is opens to all Cosmopoint College (CC) and Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College (KLMUC) students (Active).
2. Entries must be submitted within the submission period. Any late submission will not be entertained.
3. Talents may include singing, dancing, playing instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, sports related activity, juggling, drawing, cooking & etc.
4. Contestant must submit their video link in the form provided.
5. Recommended video length is between 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Maximum number of participants in a video is 8 participants.
7. In all cases, decisions of the judges are FINAL and will not be open for discussion.
8. Insensitive subject matter & profanity will not be permitted.
9. Costumes (if any) must be appropriate for all age groups.
10. Contestant are responsible for their own props and costumes.
11. All performances will be screened for appropriateness by Cosmo Hotstarz Committee.
12. Cosmo HotStarz Committee reserves the right at any time to request personal details and proof of identity of the contestants. Failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification from the competition.
13. Winners will be notified by phone call or official email from the committee.