Diploma in E-Secretaryship
Who is this for?
This programme introduces a range of core secretarial, administration and IT skills for anyone with little or no experience who would like to develop a career as a secretary, working either as part of a team or for management personnel. It is suitable for beginners who wish to have a rewarding career as a Secretary or Office Administrator, as well as being highly beneficial for those with some prior clerical knowledge.
The Diploma in E-Secretaryship prepares students for the secretarial profession with skills in technical competencies and problem-solving. The programme also enables students to develop skills such as interpersonal communications, office management, team work and report writing. Graduates with the ability to effectively perform in different administrative levels are the ones who can add value to any organisation.
The programme is aimed to equip students with all the necessary skills, knowledge and professionalism to perform functions in an executive office environment.
Upon completion of this programme, graduates can work as secretaries, personal assistants, executive secretaries, administrative assistants and business executives.
Minimum entry requirements:
- A pass in SPM (or any equivalent qualification) with at least credits in any 3 subjects *; or
- A pass in STPM (or any equivalent qualification) with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject; or
- Certificate (or any equivalent qualification) in any related field with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of Grade B in any three (3) subjects; or
- Any other qualification recognised by The Malaysian Government.
*Except for CC-Johor Bahru: A pass in SPM (or any equivalent qualification) with at least credits in any 3 subjects and Pass in Bahasa Melayu.
- Administrative Office Management
- Advanced PC Competency
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Basic English
- Business English
- Business Mathematics
- Business Negotiations
- Contemporary Business
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Database Fundamentals
- Document Processing
- E-Book keeping Skills
- E-Communication Skills
- Effective Communication Skills/Principles of Moral & Ethics
- Family Institution/The precepts of Islam/Creative Problem Solving
- Human Resource Management
- Intermediate English
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Malaysian Studies
- On the Job Training
- Professional Office Procedures
- Professional Outlook & Etiquette
- Public Relations
- Software Application
- Text Transcription Skills
- Web Essentials
Najihah binti Rani
“ I am a graduate of the Diploma in E-Secretaryship programme of Cosmopoint College. The subjects taught in this programme is related to the real working world. Skills and knowledge that were taught by the lecturers helped me a lot in doing the tasks as an Administration Assistant at Tetuan Ghazali Ismail & Co. A Law Firm at Dungun, Terengganu.”
Nurul Amira binti Razek
“I am an ex-student of the Diploma in E-Secretaryship programme at Cosmopoint College. What I got during my studies are knowledge from experienced and highly qualified lecturers. Besides, there was a lot of facilities provided that eased my work. With the Diploma that I got, I managed to secure a job as a Personal Assistant to the Manager of Grand Puteri Hotel, Kuala Terengganu.”