Diploma in E-Business
WHO IS THIS FOR?
It is catered to those who are interested in building an effective online presence for growing your business as it gives your company access to thousands or millions of local, national or international customers who are searching, interacting, sharing and shopping online.
The Diploma in E-Business opens up a world of e-business, business studies, computer and Internet technologies. It also provides an opportunities for students to understand the principles of e-business, acquire specific knowledge in e-business operations and learn the ability to review, consolidate, extend and apply the techniques into the business sector. Students are also exposed to a holistic business education with emphasis on communication. Students will be able to give effective presentations and formulate communication strategies for online marketing. The Diploma covers E-Business Fundamentals, E-Marketing, E-Business Applications, E-Business Strategy and Enterprise Resource Planning.
It is aimed to equip students with the business concepts, activities of E-Business, evaluate the importance of internet, information and communication technology towards organization growth and also to teach students on the different online practices and business strategies to be applied to allow for higher online visibility, accessibility and competitive advantage.
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can work in various organisations as an e-business coordinator, e-business analyst, e-marketing associate, assistant project manager, assistant web developer, and an information and communication advisor.
(Programme not available at CC-Sg Petani, CC-Seremban, Kota Bharu and Kota Kinabalu)
Minimum entry requirements:
- A pass in SPM (or any equivalent qualification) with at least credits in any 3 subjects *; or
- A pass in STPM (or any equivalent qualification) with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of Grade B in any three (3) subjects; or
- Certificate (or any equivalent qualification) in any related field with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Any other qualification recognised by The Malaysian Government.
*Except for CC-Ipoh: A pass in SPM (or any equivalent qualification) with at least credits in any 3 subjects and Pass Mathematics & Bahasa Melayu.
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Basic Academic Reading and Writing
- Business Mathematics
- Computers In Business
- Contemporary Business
- Creative Web Design
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Database Concepts
- Database Fundamentals
- Drama and Role Play in English
- E-Business Applications, Models and Technologies
- Effective Communication Skills/Principles of Moral & Ethics
- Essentials of Business Communication Skills
- Family Institution/The precepts of Islam/Creative Problem Solving
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of E-Business Strategy
- Fundamentals of Online Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to E-Business
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Introduction to Project Management
- Malaysian Studies
- Online Selling: C2C Auction
- Organisational Behaviour
- PC Competency
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Reading, Vocabulary & Grammar 1
- Social & Human Skills Project
- Web Application Programming
- Web Essentials